The Effect of Computerization on the Growth of Nigerian Economy
Content Structure of The Effect of Cloud Accounting on Organisational Productivity; a Case Study of Springhlight Technology
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Effect of Computerization on the Growth of Nigerian Economy
Survey research design will be employed in the study. According to Nworgu (1991), research design is a research plan that specifies how data relates to a given problem. Therefore, the design is chosen to fund out the “Effect of computerization on the growth of Nigeria economy”. The area of this study is Enugu North Local Government Area in Enugu State. There are 30 number of firms in which Ifemix electronic company and fine Brothers electronic company are among. The population of the study consist of all the managers and workers in Ifemix and fine Brothers electronic companies which is made up of 1000 workers and 50 managers from each company. Sampling of hundred (100) workers and twenty (20) managers from Ifemix electronic company and fine Brothers electronic company were drawn and used for the study. The researchers constructed twenty five item, questionnaires for managers and staff on the “Effect of Computerization on the growth of Nigeria economy which was administered to Ifemix electronic company and Fine Brothers Local Government Area of Enugu North Local Government Area of Enugu State. These are arranged on modified likert a scale of strongly Agreed, Agreed, Disagreed and Strongly disagreed. By these frame the respondents were directed as to the nature and scope of answers that they as well as provide them with a uniform frame of response to the items. To establish the validity of the instrument used for the study, the questionnaire after construction was submitted to four experts, two in the department of measurement and evaluation and one in the department of education foundation and one in the department of computer science, Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu. The Validations, after going through the questionnaire, some corrections was made which the researchers corrected before going to the field. To establish a reliable instrument for the study, the researchers used test retest method to administer the questionnaire and used peason product moment correlation coefficient to find the coefficient reliability of 0.75. the study revealed that computer and related technologies have great social changes in the Nigerian economy. Based on the findings, we recommend people to try to be computer literate through computer training to enhance their employment opportunities. We also recommend that government should formulate and implement policies that will encourage massive computerization especially in the industrial sectors.