The Attitude of Parents Towards the Education of Female Students in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State
Content Structure of The Attitude of Parents Towards the Education of Female Students in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Attitude of Parents Towards the Education of Female Students in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State
The study was conducted to investigate on the attitude of parents towards the education of female students in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State. During the study, data were collected from parents and it was detected that majority of the respondents had negative view of female education while only few had a positive attitude to female education.
The researcher thereby stressed the importance of female education, helping them to know that educating female children will enable them be a good housewife, good mother and a good citizen. Education will also help females to secure a professional occupation that will enable them contribute to the development of the society at large. The conclusion drawn was that parents should ward off the negative attitude in female education such as the view that “female education ends in the kitchen” rather they should cultivate the right attitude that educating female will lead to societal and national development which will enhance the standard of living of the people.
Conclusively therefore, it was recommended that equal educational opportunities should be given to both male and female children.