The Application of Cost Accounting to Management Planning, Control and Decision Making ( a Case Study of Coca Cola Bottling Company)
Content Structure of The Application of Cost Accounting to Management Planning, Control and Decision Making ( a Case Study of Coca Cola Bottling Company)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract on The Application of Cost Accounting to Management Planning, Control and Decision Making ( a Case Study of Coca Cola Bottling Company)
This research work is aimed at highlighting the role played by Cost accounting information to the planning, control and decision making process of the management of an organization using Nigeria bottling company (NBC) as a case study. If identify the different costing techniques and methods available, the type of information produced by an accountant and how each information fits into the information need of management as stated in the alternative and as discovered by the researcher through questionnaire and personal interviews. That is, the prospect of a manufacturing company Endeavour is to found out, that for any organization to be successful, there must be accounting department to prove timely, adequate, relevant and correct information regarding the cost of products, processes and general running of the firm and fix selling price for products and services. An independent accountant and cost accountant need to be present for possible production of relevant information.