Social Media Influence on Students’ Performance
Content Structure of Social Media Influence on Students’ Performance
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Social Media Influence on Students’ Performance
This study investigated the effects of social media on academic performance of students. The study used social networks identified by the students themselves in tertiary institutions. The researcher recommended that social media should be used for educational purposes as well. Social media needs to be amplified and new chapters should be created to help develop academic activities and avoid setbacks in the students’ academic performance. This is to create a balance between social media and academic activities of students to avoid setbacks in the academic performance of students.
Conclusively, this research work aimed to study the relationship between the social media and students’ academic performance.