Role of Banking System in the Development of Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc)
Content Structure of Role of Banking System in the Development of Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variable
- s, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Role of Banking System in the Development of Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc)
This paper seeks to examine the Role of Banking System in the development Nigerian economy with reference to Nigerian Breweries Plc. The project work specifically looks at the role and impacts of banking sector to the Manufacturing industries.
The project reviewed various literature that relates to the major variables involved in the research work especially economic theories and the banking system, the Nigerian financial structure which is made up of the money market, the bond market and the equity market, the literature also examined the role of banking system to manufacturing industries and the economy of Nigeria and it finally identified the challenges faced by the Nigerianbanking sector.
A well structured questionnaire was designed and administered to one hundred (100) staff of Nigerian Breweries Plc. The data gathered were presented on table in percentage. Three hypotheses where formulated, tested and analysed. These hypotheses were tested with the used of Chi-Square (X2) analysis. Decisions were made based on the result of the analysis.
Based on the results of the analyses the following conclusions are drawn;
- Nigeria Banking System plays significant role to the growth of manufacturing industry and economic development of the Nigeria.
- The Nigeria Banking policies promote development of manufacturing industry in Nigeria.
- Government and Central Bank of Nigeria Policy is responsible for the ineffectiveness of the Banking Sector.
Afterwards recommendations were suggested to the Banking sector and manufacturing industries.