Proving Customers Services in Nigerian Commercial Banks
Content Structure of Proving Customers Services in Nigerian Commercial Banks
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Proving Customers Services in Nigerian Commercial Banks
Service is the central bank motto in the distribution of its various production packages and marketing strategy implementation.
Customer are satisfied when they get the service they want at the right time, right place , right price and in the right manner. The issue of efficient service in banking industry has being given serious attention not only by the management because of the competitive nature of banking industry in Nigeria. This fact and also the view that human needs are insatiable underscore the need for a study to improve the services rendered to customers.
Bearing the stated problem in mind this research work has been designed to explore ways at correcting the problems and at improving on the customers services. This research work is designed to;
– Find out the characteristics of bank staff and their customers with particular reference to the union bank of Nigeria Plc
– Determine the adequacy of the resources both human and materials for effective operations
– To find out if the aims and objectives of the banks are being achieved.
– To find the degree of staff customer relationship.
– To determine the extent of customers complaints’ about non- satisfactory series.
– Causes and effect of poor customer’s service and suggested solution.
The view is the commercial banks should provide prompt,. Friendly, courteous,, orderly efficient and satisfying service to her customer. Meanwhile, this research work is limited because of time constraint, finance involved and sometimes non-response from people intervened.