Profile of the Technical Support to Small Scale Enterprises by Commercial Banks in Nigeria
Content Structure of Profile of the Technical Support to Small Scale Enterprises by Commercial Banks in Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Profile of the Technical Support to Small Scale Enterprises by Commercial Banks in Nigeria
The purpose of this study is to examine the profile of the technical support to Small Scale Enterprises by commercial banks. In chapter one, the research looked at the background to the study, before formulating research questions where the objectives were extracted from. Chapter two focused on the various literatures that were written about technical support to SMEs by commercial banks. In chapter three, the research design and sampling method was revealed, a primary source of data collection which is the questionnaire was to be made used of. The statistical procedure to be used for the analysis of the data was the percentage and frequency table. In chapter four, after drafting 200 questionnaires, 150 were appropriately answered and returned. Percentage analysis was conducted. Finally, in chapter five, the findings include that SMEs are not adequately supported by commercial banks.