Procedures and Appraisal of Risk Management for Non Bank Financial Institutions. (a Case Study of Sherry Gold Nigeria Limited)
Content Structure of Procedures and Appraisal of Risk Management for Non Bank Financial Institutions. (a Case Study of Sherry Gold Nigeria Limited)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Procedures and Appraisal of Risk Management for Non Bank Financial Institutions. (a Case Study of Sherry Gold Nigeria Limited)
Objective of this project deals with how risk may best be handled in an organization especially in a non-bank financial institution. It also center in foreseeing, preventing or at worst effectively handling such risk in any event. Information was also got from the internet, text books in the library, also from insurance companies and from questionnaire. Hypothesis is been used during the process of this project in order to tell us the methods which is to be tested in accord with which the consequences may be known or determined. Recommendation was derived from findings of this topic.