Poultry Farming: a Veritable Tool for Economic Empowerment (a Case Study of De-olabs Farm, Otan-ayegbaju, Osun State)
Content Structure of Poultry Farming: a Veritable Tool for Economic Empowerment (a Case Study of De-olabs Farm, Otan-ayegbaju, Osun State)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Poultry Farming: a Veritable Tool for Economic Empowerment (a Case Study of De-olabs Farm, Otan-ayegbaju, Osun State)
This project work is primarily designed to provide complete understanding of poultry farming as an economic tool commercial poultry farming is practiced by most rural households throughout the developing world; despite the fact that its contribution to livelihoods appears to be of little nominal value when observed by researchers and other outsiders. This project utilizes sustainable livelihood framework to view how commercial poultry contributes to households. The method of data collection for the project are through: questionnaire, personal interview, observation while the data collected were analyzed with the use of Chi-square in the testing of hypothesis. It was asserted that employment opportunity can be enhanced by the engagement of Nigerians in poultry farming as a venture.