Post Consolidation Challenges and Opportunities in the Banking Sector of Nigeria. (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc)
Content Structure of Post Consolidation Challenges and Opportunities in the Banking Sector of Nigeria. (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variable
- s, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Post Consolidation Challenges and Opportunities in the Banking Sector of Nigeria. (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc)
This project focuses on the post consolidation challenges faced and opportunities had in the banking sector in Nigeria.
Highlighted in chapter one includes; Background of study, objectives of study, scope of study, limitations of the study etc.
Chapter three discussed the Research Design, Population of the study, method of data collection, statistical tool, etc.
In chapter four, data presentation and analysis were discussed among others.
Lastly chapter five looked at the summary, findings, conclusion and recommendation.