Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students (Case Study of Federal Polytechnic, Bida)
Content Structure of Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students (Case Study of Federal Polytechnic, Bida)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students (Case Study of Federal Polytechnic, Bida)
This research work examined “Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students of Federal Polytechnic, Bida. The study however discussed the concept of advertising, advertising through the traditional and conventional media by reviewing relevant literatures. The method adopted for gathering data is survey method. At the end of the investigation, the study revealed that electronic media advertisement has huge positive effect on the student’s purchasing habit in Federal Polytechnic Bida. The study recommends among others that proper Electronic media advertising campaign should be encouraged so as to know how to achieve their goal in order to increase sales. Advertising Agencies should ensure that they advertise exactly what they have in the media and try not to exaggerate. In addition, APCON should imitate measures aimed at regulation advertisement through the electronic media.