Motivation Workers for Higher Productivity in the Banking Sector (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc, Enugu Main Branch)
Content Structure of Motivation Workers for Higher Productivity in the Banking Sector (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc, Enugu Main Branch)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Motivation Workers for Higher Productivity in the Banking Sector (a Case Study of United Bank for Africa Plc, Enugu Main Branch)
This project entitled “motivation of workers for higher productivity in the Banking sector” is one of the current issues in the field of management.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Enugu Main Branch, Station Road Enugu was chosen as a case study. The employees in this institution are evidently quite agreed that motivation is a very good tool for improving higher productivity in a firm.
Apart from workers working more productively, motivation also plays a major role in determining how workers should work together to achieve corporate objectives.
Considering the facts for attaining good motivation, the management of the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Enugu Main Branch, should consider implementing a composition plan for her workers to enhance motivation.