Monetary Policy and Banking Performance in Nigeria
Content Structure of Monetary Policy and Banking Performance in Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variable
- s, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Monetary Policy and Banking Performance in Nigeria
The research study is directed towards a monetary policy and banking performance in Nigeria. The research investigates the effectiveness of monetary policy on the bank’s profitability by using first bank of Nigeria: as a case study. The structure of commercial bank’s general policies and principles.
The research composition was based on secondary data. The data collected from various sources was statistically analyzed with the’ multiple regression analysis.
The study found out that there is positive relationship among various economic variables including gross domestic product, interest rate, exchange rate and money supply.
The study recommends that government should pursue sound and more coordinated monetary policy. The growth rate of money supply should be kept at a level consistent with real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate so that it will not affect the position of exchange rate adversely. The study also recommends that the government and the central bank of Nigeria should be cautious of their intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market to ensure non-violent fluctuation of the exchange rate as too much interference breeds uncertainty which’ may hamper the realization of the achievement of monetary of monetary targets.
Table of Contents of Monetary Policy and Banking Performance in Nigeria
Table of Contents
CHAPTER ONE: BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
|1.1||Statement of the Problem|
|1.2||Aim and Objectives of the Study|
|1.3||Significance of the Study|
|1.4.1||Collection of Data|
|1.4.2||Method of Data Analysis|
|1.6||Scope/Limitation of the Study|
|1.7||Plan of the Study|
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Theoretical Review of Monetary Policies
2.2 Monetary Policy in Nigeria
2.3 Techniques of Monetary Policy Control
2.4· Commercial Banking
2.5 Theoretical Framework of Islamic Banking
2.6 Empirical Review on Monetary Policies and
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Sources of Data
3.2 Scope of Study
3.2.1 Analytical Techniques
3.3 Model Specification
3.4 Estimation of the Model
3.4.1 Various Statistical Tests Used
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION·
4.2 Restatement of Hypothesis
4.3 Model Specification
4.3.1 A Priori Expectation
4.3.2 Limitation of the Study
4.4 Empirical Results and interpretation of the Regression
4.5 Policy Implication
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS