Local Production and Its Impact on Nigeria Economy
Content Structure of Local Production and Its Impact on Nigeria Economy
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Local Production and Its Impact on Nigeria Economy
The purpose of this study is to examine local production and its impact on Nigeria economy. This study adopted the survey, ex post facto and descriptive research design for both quantitative and qualitative analysis. It is ex-post facto research design in that the data generated were already put in place and are not subject to the manipulation of the researcher, this were data within the period of 1989 to 2014. This data were extracted from CBN statistical bulletin in CBN website and from the website of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). This study presumed that the economic development in Nigeria (represented by real GDP) is dependent on Total Local Production TLP (independent variable), Cashew production in Nigeria CPN (independent variable) and money supply MSP (independent variable). Multiple regression analysis was applied for the data analyses following the specified model. The result obtained shows that total local production and money supply exert a positive but insignificant influence on the development of Nigeria economy. Also, cashew production in Nigeria has not contributed so much to the Nigeria economy. This study recommended that government should encourage cashew producers by providing supports and incentives and persuade the banks to give preference to local production.