Liquidity and Credit Manageemnt in Nigeria Banking and Idnsutry (a Case Study of Ifelodun Microfinance Bank, Ikirun)
Content Structure of Liquidity and Credit Manageemnt in Nigeria Banking and Idnsutry (a Case Study of Ifelodun Microfinance Bank, Ikirun)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Liquidity and Credit Manageemnt in Nigeria Banking and Idnsutry (a Case Study of Ifelodun Microfinance Bank, Ikirun)
Liquidity management seeks ensure the attainment of short-term objective of monetary policy, which means maintenance of desire monetary aggregate. It is very important aspect of monetary policy implementation and control commercial banks create money every creates incompatible with the absorption capacity of the economy macro economic instability may result in order to maintain relative macro economic stability must enhance in place on liquidity management to leave out the saving liquidity growth in the banking system lending and investment operation of commercial bank have been widely and extensively discussed in various literatures. It has also been stated that anyone who express to borrow from commercial bank should be most concerned with the loan and investment policies and techniques. The principal profit making activity of a commercial bank create loan available to its customer and in doing this, it faces uncertainties and therefore risks money kinds. These uncertainties are with regard to its features volume and costs of funds and the future income and price of the various types of assets that it acquire. A bank does not therefore consider earning alone instead is seeks some optimum combination of earning liquidity and safety to secure more or one it must often sacrifice some of the other for instance to get higher earnings a bank many have to incurred more risk and liquidity and vice-versa risk because of the very high ratio of their liability to their total assets. Liquidity and management have implication on bank profitability and ability to meet its obligation both to the regulation authority depositions and shareholder.