Inventory Control Procedures in Manufacturing Organizations
Content Structure of The Effect of Cloud Accounting on Organisational Productivity; a Case Study of Springhlight Technology
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Inventory Control Procedures in Manufacturing Organizations
This is a research project on inventory control procedures using Emenite Limited as a case study of manufacturing company. This study is necessitated by the fact that many manufacturing firms can no longer meet up to installed capacity due to poor management of inventories. This has led to closing down of various companies or retrenchment of workers due to lean pockets. Therefore, in this project, is aimed at critically examining the inventory control procedures of Emenite limited with the view that some other manufacturing companies in Enugu will learn from its success. To solve the problem, both primary and secondary data were collected by using questionnaires, oral interviews of staff and personal observations. And in organizing the data, taxes and percentages were used. The interpretation of the findings provide that Emenite Limited is a successful manufacturing company whose firm inventory control policy vitally ensures its success, and that other manufacturing companies can successes by following in the footsteps of Emenite Ltd.