Internal Audit as an Aid to Management Control
Content Structure of Internal Audit as an Aid to Management Control
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Internal Audit as an Aid to Management Control
It was intended that through this research that the benefit if using internal audit for efficient control of activities in institution of higher learning would be computerized.
The aim of the study is to investigate and ascertain how effectively institution of high learning administration can employ the services of internal audit to effect control and thus ensure that attainment of its objectives.
In the course of the investigation, the researcher used secondary data through out. This date was collected form library, journals etc.
It was found that internal auditors play a very vital role in institution of higher learning. A well functional internal audit can bring about proper management and ensure prudent use of resources in the institution of higher learning.