Importance of Improvisation in Teaching Integrated Science in Some Selected Secondary School in Egor Local Government Area
Content Structure of Importance of Improvisation in Teaching Integrated Science in Some Selected Secondary School in Egor Local Government Area
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Importance of Improvisation in Teaching Integrated Science in Some Selected Secondary School in Egor Local Government Area
The aim of this research work is to find out the role of importance of improvisation in the teaching of integrated science in secondary schools, using all secondary schools in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State as a case study. A total of 100 students were used on this study. The instrument used for data collection was the questionnaires which were administered personally by the researcher to five randomly selected schools in Egor local government area of Edo State. The method used for data analysis was normal data simple percentage was used to examine the role of importance of improvisation in teaching of integrated science in secondary schools.
Findings of the study are as follows;
- To the extends at which importance of improvisation facilitate learning is recommendable.
- Despite the high cost of getting instructional materials, teachers in secondary schools take it as a task to improvise for instructional materials.
- Pupils easily remember topics taught with the use of importance of improvisation than those taught without the use of instructional materials.
- Pupils in secondary schools find it easily to put into practice those topics and lessons taught with the use of instructional materials.
- Importance of improvisation when properly used during teaching enhance and lead to better performances of pupils during given assignment, test and examinations.