Impact of Teacher’s Educational Qualification on the Performance of Secondary School Students in Economics
Content Structure of Impact of Teacher’s Educational Qualification on the Performance of Secondary School Students in Economics
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Impact of Teacher’s Educational Qualification on the Performance of Secondary School Students in Economics
This study examined the impact of teacher’s educational qualification on the performance of senior secondary school students in economics in a sample of Yaba local Government area of Lagos State. In this study five question and two hypotheses were develop frequency comp and percentages was used to analysed the table, the result from the analysis shows, that teacher qualities has strong influence in academic achievement of senior secondary students, significant relationship exist between teachers years of experience students academic performance is economic and it was recommend that there is need for quality planning quality assurance mechanism needs to be implemented for continuous monitoring of each public secondary school among others.