Impact of Strategic Management on Growth and Survival of an Organization (a Case Study of Union Bank Plc)
Content Structure of Impact of Strategic Management on Growth and Survival of an Organization (a Case Study of Union Bank Plc)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract on Impact of Strategic Management on Growth and Survival of an Organization (a Case Study of Union Bank Plc)
This research is focused on impact of strategic management on growth and survival of an organization, using Union Bank of Nigeira Plc as a case study. The project is in chapters, from one to five. Literature review like the definition of strategic management, concept of strategic management, competition of an banking industry, the challenges and operating environment of an organization, fraud in banking industry. The bank business environment and the strategy formulation in bank. The problem militating against strategy planning in achieving bank growth and survival. For effective research work two research methods were used in collection of data which are primary and secondary sources. The limitation of the research study was also discussed. Data’s were analyzed using three methods which are simple average, weighted average/ means, and chi-square. The research project ended by summarizing the entire project work, conclusions and recommendations were given, suggestion for further studies and the bibliography to the research work.