Impact of Human Resources Planning and Accounting Organisation Development (a Case Study of Mobile Oil Nigeria Plc)
Content Structure of Impact of Human Resources Planning and Accounting Organisation Development (a Case Study of Mobile Oil Nigeria Plc)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract on Impact of Human Resources Planning and Accounting Organisation Development (a Case Study of Mobile Oil Nigeria Plc)
The oil industry is one of the most rapidly developing sector of the economy in Nigeria. This research study was carried out in order to ascertain the impact of human resources planning and accounting in organization development. To this end, a typical oil exploration industry, the Mobile Oil Nigeria PIc was chosen.
To acquire the necessary material for the study, the researcher relied heavily on expert’s suggestion on the subject. Many textbooks journals and bulletins written by prolific writers in the field of management were reviewed.
The researcher, however, formulated working hypothesis to be used in the study in order not to deviate from the main topic. The hypotheses centered on the impact of human resources planning and accounting programs on the moral, confidence, speed, turnover quantity and quality of output of the organization. Questionnaire and personal interview were used as the main instrument of gathering data. The main data collected were analysed in the table using percentage to allow for easy understanding of .the study. The hypothesis formulated were tested using the relevant questions at alpha level 0.05, chi-square was used.
Based on the result of the analyzed data, the following findings were inferred.
(i) That effective human resources planning contributes significantly to organizational effectiveness.
(ii) That human resources planning increase the rate of employee turnover in an organization.
(iii) That proper human resources accounting allows management to value development of personnel that leads to organization efficiency.
(iv)That proper human resources accounting prevents maltreatment of employee by officers in the management hierarchy
In conclusion, recommendations were offered which will be of tremendous use to the management of Mobile Oil Nigeria PIc in particular and all employers of labour in general.