Health Education as a Paradigm to Achieving Vision 2020 in Nigeria Nation
Content Structure of Health Education as a Paradigm to Achieving Vision 2020 in Nigeria Nation
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
The study deals with students’ awareness to development and health issues that is, Health Education as a paradigm of vision 2020 in Nigeria nation, gotten from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Health, Environmental Education and Human Kinetics and Computer Science in the University of Benin. The sample consisted of 121 students drawn from three departments, only 110 responded. Data was analyzed in tabular forms using the simple percentage method. Findings were that the students had knowledge of the theme of the project. But was a little bit sceptical about the realization of its objectives.