Functional Accounting Education Curriculum for Sustainable Youth Empowerment in Edo State
Content Structure of Functional Accounting Education Curriculum for Sustainable Youth Empowerment in Edo State
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Functional Accounting Education Curriculum for Sustainable Youth Empowerment in Edo State
The research profers an analytical and theoretical framework of functional accounting education curriculum for sustainable youth empowerment. It appraises the nature of a functional accounting education curriculum and determines its significance in youth empowerment.The research seek to determine functional accounting education curriculum for youth empowerment in Edo state.