Factors Affecting the Use of Field Trip in Teaching and Learning of Biology in Secondary School
Content Structure of Factors Affecting the Use of Field Trip in Teaching and Learning of Biology in Secondary School
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Factors Affecting the Use of Field Trip in Teaching and Learning of Biology in Secondary School
The research provides an appraisal of the factors affecting the use of field trip in teaching and learning of biology in secondary school. It provides an analysis of the nature of field trip in teaching and learning and its significance.The research profers a methodology of learning and teaching of biology in secondary school but elucidate the factors affecting its use.