Factors Affecting Language Choice in a Multilingual Society
Content Structure of Factors Affecting Language Choice in a Multilingual Society
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Introduction of Factors Affecting Language Choice in a Multilingual Society
The work looks into the factors affecting language choice in a multilingual society, from a sociolinguistic point of view. This study brings to light a number of what affect individuals language choice.
This work comprises of four chapters. The first chapter talks about the introduction, the second chapter is the literature review, the third one deals with data presentation and analysis, lastly, the fourth chapter discusses the findings, recommendations and conclusion.