Effects of Computer-based Instruction on the Learning Effectiveness of Hearing Impaired Pupils in Lagos State Special Primary Schools
Content Structure of Effects of Computer-based Instruction on the Learning Effectiveness of Hearing Impaired Pupils in Lagos State Special Primary Schools
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Effects of Computer-based Instruction on the Learning Effectiveness of Hearing Impaired Pupils in Lagos State Special Primary Schools
This research study was aimed at identifying the impact of Computer Based Instruction on the Learning effectiveness of the Hearing impaired Pupils.
A descriptive survey design was adopted while questionnaire demanding specific information were posed for the hearing impaired teachers.
Data collected from respondents were used for the study. A total number of two hundred (200) respondents comprising one hundred (100) males and one hundred (100) females were selected for the study.
They were included through the stratified sampling techniques. Data collected were analyzed using frequency and mean while hypotheses was tested using the independent t-test statistical tool at 0.05 level of significance. The result of the findings revealed that most teachers of the hearing impaired pupils have not fully equipped or engaged themselves with new technology because they were not exposed to training that incorporate CBI into the teaching of the hearing impaired. It was indicated that CBI is relevant and effective to bring about high academic standard of the hearing impaired in Basis Science. The researcher therefore recommended that government should provide adequate CBI equipment for our hearing impaired schools, and train the teachers regularly on the use of CBI. Provide adequate supply of power because it was agreed that insufficient power supply have caused hindrance in the effectiveness of the hearing impaired, employ skilled technology teachers that can handle CBI effectively for better academic performance of the hearing impaired pupils in our special schools in Lagos State. Download Chapters 1 to 5 PDF