Effect of Bad Debts on Profitability of Banking Institutions (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.)
Content Structure of Effect of Bad Debts on Profitability of Banking Institutions (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Effect of Bad Debts on Profitability of Banking Institutions (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.)
A bad debt is one of the problems facing by banks and other financial institution. The objectives of this project work breakdown into various stages for easily understanding is contain five chapters. Chapter one deal with introduction of the study, background of the study, aims and objectives of the study, statement of the problem etc. Chapter two contains Literature review, the conflict between profitability and liquidity, implication of bad debt to the organization, staff customers and share holder, principles of lending etc. Chapter three deal with the Re-statement of research hypothesis, research design, population of the study etc. Chapter four includes presentation of data, area of study, history of Union Bank of Nigeria plc while chapter five make necessary recommendation to Union Bank and other financial institution in Nigeria on bad debt.