Effect of Automated Clearing System on Bank Performance in Banking ( a Case Study of United Bank of Africa Iwo Road Branch)
Content Structure of Effect of Automated Clearing System on Bank Performance in Banking ( a Case Study of United Bank of Africa Iwo Road Branch)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Effect of Automated Clearing System on Bank Performance in Banking ( a Case Study of United Bank of Africa Iwo Road Branch)
To start with, the goal of every operation staff is to deliver quality service and in the process excite the customer.
Through information given it is obvious that automated clearing system in Nigeria has improved payment service. The purpose of clearing banks to make the process more manageable. Method used in this project work has been arranged and design in a meaningful way so that it will be obvious to anybody that come across this project.
The effect of automated clearing system has been stated in a clear times like strong of data and vital information. It also promoted effective control through tracking and reconciling items and also the benefit of the system has also been stated in a event between automated clearing system and special clearing system so as shed more light on the topics for proper understanding.