E-banking Practices and Banks Performance (a Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
Content Structure of E-banking Practices and Banks Performance (a Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of E-banking Practices and Banks Performance (a Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
E-banking system has become an important practice among commercial banks in Nigeria. The introduction of this electronic banking has improve banking efficiency in rendering services to customer, This Study aim at the impact of electronic banking on performance in banking sector. Through the cluster sampling technique, data was collected by means of questionnaires from 80 Zenith Bank officers and the result shows that Zenith Bank electronic banking guidelines are in line with the CBN electronic banking guideline. The bank has an effective electronic banking system which has improve its customer’s relationship and satisfaction. To this end, It is recommended that the bank information technology training programme should be encourage among the staff of Zenith Bank, necessary legal codes banking should be established in order to enhanced growth of the industry.