Debt Recovery Techniques in the Banking Sector, Issues, Problems and Prospects
Content Structure of The Effect of Cloud Accounting on Organisational Productivity; a Case Study of Springhlight Technology
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Debt Recovery Techniques in the Banking Sector, Issues, Problems and Prospects
When some banks in the system are distressed, it is in the best interest of the non distressed one that an effective resolution of the distressed is carried out. This is because, the distress in one bank which leads to a loss of confidence in the effected bank can also affected confidence in the entire banking system, the corporation requires enormous amount of money which it does not have at the moment given the age and size of the insurance find. Bank customers expect their bankers to provide them with loan and advances to make up the short fall in their required find. The ability of the bank to maintain profitability depends largely on the extent to which the credit policy and debt recovery techniques are maintained. Credit control department is the center of banks and as such, they are charged with responsibility of making proper use of the shareholders finds of the public at large. The union bank of Nigeria PLC has been chosen for this work… The study is carried out to examine the debt recovery techniques employed by union bank of Nigeria PLC towards the effective running of the bank as lending attitude and preferring solution as deemed appropriate. The case study method was adopted in carrying out the work and debt was collected from secondary and primary source. Secondary sources information include the use of existing literary coupled with use of some journals and other unpublished manuals were seen to be useful for this work. Chapter one highlights one the statement of the researches problem, definition of some important terms used for the study, scope, limitation and hypothesis. Chapter two dealt with relate iterative. It focuses on conceptual and theoretical bed rock upon which bank recovery techniques is built. Chapter three and four dealt on data collection which includes questionnaire analysis, personal interview, analysis as well as testing hypothesis based on response to the questionnaire. Chapter five is the findings, conclusion and recommendation of the researcher.