Debt Recovery Procedures and Strategies in Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Uba Ekpoma)
Content Structure of Debt Recovery Procedures and Strategies in Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Uba Ekpoma)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
- Questionnaire .
Abstract Of Debt Recovery Procedures and Strategies in Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Uba Ekpoma)
While granting of loan is been described as the ‘”Power Point” in banks; the battle with the non-performing loans (debts) remains one of the most serious issues in banking sector across the globe, particularly in developing countries like Nigeria. Despite the strict considerations of cannon of lending applied in loan appraisal of customers, there is still no single bank that is not confronted with non-smooth repayment of loans. Non compliance with the terms and conditions of loans by borrowers is what is leading to the huge portfolio at risk (PAR).
However, sequel to the big effects of debt on bank in particular, the researcher makes effort to carry out research on debt recovery procedures and strategies in commercial banks in Nigeria, using United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, Ekpoma, as a case study.
The research will contain five chapters. the chapter one contains the introductory part, which consist of; background of study, statement of the research problems, research questions, objectives of the study and significance of the study. The chapter two contains the detailed literature review of the research topic. The chapter three comprises of methodologies. Chapter four consist of methods of data collection and analysis of data gathered and finally chapter five embodies the summary, findings, conclusion and recommendations.