Credit and Debt Recovery in Financial Institutions in Nigeria ( a Case Study of Blue Finance)
Content Structure of Credit and Debt Recovery in Financial Institutions in Nigeria ( a Case Study of Blue Finance)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Credit and Debt Recovery in Financial Institutions in Nigeria ( a Case Study of Blue Finance)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of Credit and Debt recovery Department in financial institution. It is also meant to assist the investment Company to identify some of its problems with a view to proffer a solution.
Chapter two of this project reviewed some of the literatures that have been written about credit, debt recovery and its impact on organization, particularly an investment as all their transaction involves cash and credit facilities.
In Chapter three, emphasis is placed on the various techniques adopted by the researcher for data collection as well as describing the population used in the research work. Both primary and secondary data collection methods, such as questionnaire and documentary evidence were applied for the purpose of extracting relevant information from staff of the company. Unlike the above chapter which concentrates on the techniques used for data collection.