Auditing as an Aid to Accountability a Case Study of Enugu State Post Primary School Management Board (Ppmb
Content Structure of Auditing as an Aid to Accountability a Case Study of Enugu State Post Primary School Management Board (Ppmb
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Auditing as an Aid to Accountability a Case Study of Enugu State Post Primary School Management Board (Ppmb
It is in recognition of these facts that an effort is made in this research work to show the impact of auditing in public sector.
For the sake of clarity an orderly presentation of relevant materials, the body of this work is divided into five chapters.
From the findings of this study, the researcher observed from the hypothesis test that auditing as a watchdog in the Enugu State Post Primary School management board. This point was supported by a total of fifty six respondents out of eighty (80).
The researcher also went through the relevant sections of the constitution relating to audit and it was found out that the conclusion confers a total independence on audit department; this has conferred the audit department on opportunity to report its findings without fear or favour.
Some points were recommended in this research work towards solving or minimizing the problems binding the effective performance of the auditors.
Establishment of panel on the implementation of the audit report.
Increase the staff strength of the state audit