Audience Perception of Social Media Advocacy on Good Governance
Content Structure of Audience Perception of Social Media Advocacy on Good Governance
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Audience Perception of Social Media Advocacy on Good Governance
Social media offers opportunities for governments to address the challenges of good government. These issues are especially important and pressing for many local government organizations. Recent public management literature has provided evidence of antipathy and a lack of confidence towards government among the Nigerian population, and has highlighted the need for more collaborative and participative approaches in order to improve service delivery, strengthen the democratic process, and rebuild trust in public agencies.
This study was intended to study audience perception of social media advocacy good governance in Nigeria. This study was guided by three objectives and three research questions.
The study employed the descriptive design; questionnaires in addition to library research were applied in order to collect data. Primary and secondary data sources were used and data was analyzed using in frequency tables and percentage. The study findings audience perception of social media advocacy good governance in Nigeria is positive.
Chapter One of Audience Perception of Social Media Advocacy on Good Governance
BACKGROND OF THE STUDY
Statement of the problem..
Objectives of the study.
Significance of the Study.
Scope of the Study.
Limitation of the Study.
Why Social Media Matters in Guaranteeing Good Governance.
The Social Media, Public Opinion and Good Governance.
Good Governance and Its Relationship to Democracy, Corruption and the Social Media.
Measuring Good Governance.
Looking At Spiral of Silence Theory.
Empirical review on Framing Theory.
Population of the study.
Sample size and sampling technique.
Method of data collection.
Validation of the Instrument
Reliability of the Instrument
DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION.
Discussion of Findings.
FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATION.