Assessment of Mass Media Role in the Campaign Against Drug Abuse in Nigeria
Content Structure of Assessment of Mass Media Role in the Campaign Against Drug Abuse in Nigeria
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
This work was done to final out the assessment of the mass media’s role in the campaign against drug abuse, because drug abuse has become a serious problem we are facing both in Nigeria and in other parts of the world.
The objectives of this research is to find out if drug abuse has increased crime rate in Nigeria, to find out if the mass media is performing their functions effectively, its assessment in the campaign against drug abuse in Nigeria and what impression people have about drug abuse in Nigeria.
A critical review of related literature was made. The methodology used, the research design, sample, the method of data collection and analysis is found in chapter three.
Chapter four is devoted to the analysis of data collected and results of the research. Tables were used in the results.
Chapter five contains the summary of the study and the recommendations for further study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
- Background of the Study
- Statement of the Research problem
- Objective of the Study
- Significance of the Study
- Research Questions
- Research Hypothesis
- Conceptual and Operational definition
- Limitation of the Study
CHAPTER TWO : REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
- Sources of Literature
- The Review
- Summary of Literature review
CHAPTER THREE: MYTHOLOGY
- Research method
- Research design
- Research Sample
- Measuring Instrument
- Data collection
- Data Analysis
- Expected Results
CHAPTER FOUR : DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
- Data Analysis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
- Recommendations for further Study
Appendix A: Letter of Introduction
Appendix B: Questionnaire.