Appraising / Examine the Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of Nigerian on Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc.
Content Structure of Appraising / Examine the Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of Nigerian on Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc.)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Appraising / Examine the Monetary Policy of the Central Bank of Nigerian on Commercial Banks in Nigeria. (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc.)
This project appraised the monetary policy of the Central Bank on the commercial banks Nigeria. Part of the statutory power of the Central Bank of Nigeria is to conduct the activities of commercial bank in other to sustain a verily economy. However, when monetary policy be implemented, the external reserves will maintained safeguard the international value of the currency and promotes stable exchange rate. The monetary instruments which the Central Bank of Nigeria used to achieve these objectives are open market operation, moral suasion, reserve requirement, special deposit, bank rate etc. which subsequently have a positive impact on the economy. To authenticate the statement of fact that the Central bank play an important role in the economy through the implementation of monetary policy, a well structured questionnaire was presented at Wema Bank Plc. The method of statistical analysis used in chi-square in conclusion, this project appraises the role of the Central Bank of Nigeria on commercial banks in Nigeria through a well implemented monetary policy with turn-over on liquidity channel, credit channel, exchange rate mechanism etc.