An Evaluation of Human Trafficking Among Our Youth in the Society: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
Content Structure of An Evaluation of Human Trafficking Among Our Youth in the Society: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of An Evaluation of Human Trafficking Among Our Youth in the Society: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
This project work is to evaluate human trafficking among our youth in the society (a case study of Oredo Local Government Edo State). The need for the study arises because of the alarming rate of increase of human trafficking among the youth in the area study on Edo. From the analysis, it was found that human trafficking brings about total moral breakdown and breakdown peaceful marriage or homes. Human trafficking brings about loss of lives and property; human trafficking terminates academic careers and also brings poor national image or poor reputation in the state. the objective of this study is to alleviate human trafficking or abolish human trafficking from the entire members of the state. The researcher therefore, recommend that there should be the awareness of sex education in all schools, the use of mass media for proper enlightenment to parents and youths. Teaching of moral or religious training in schools should be mandatory in the school curriculum, as these can help in solving the problems. Government and non government agents should educated the entire members of the state on the dangers of human trafficking include it into the school curriculum.