An Assessment of Divorce Among Women and Educational Attainment of Children (a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State)
Content Structure of An Assessment of Divorce Among Women and Educational Attainment of Children (a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of An Assessment of Divorce Among Women and Educational Attainment of Children (a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State)
This study was an assessment of divorce among women and educational attainment of children in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State.
In carrying out this study, participatory observation and questionnaires were used to collect data for this study. The data collected were analyzed using percentages. The results and the analyzed findings revealed that most of the children who are divorce victims or from divorce homes suffer parental care as a result of living with either the father or the mother.
The researcher went ahead to give a number of recommendations which if adhered to could serve as a check to the rate of divorce in our present day society.