An Assessment of Co-operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria (a Case Study of Lagos State)
Content Structure of An Assessment of Co-operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria (a Case Study of Lagos State)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of An Assessment of Co-operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria (a Case Study of Lagos State)
This research work studied an Assessment of Co-operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria. This research focuses on the role played by the Co-operative Societies in the development of the Nigerian Economy.
The chapters are divided into five. The first chapter is the historical background of the study, the statement of the problem, the objectives of the study, research questions and scope of the study.
The second chapter is the literature review. The concept of cooperative society and economic development were examined. The relationship between these two concepts were critically analyzed with respect to Lagos State.
In chapter three of the research work, the research design and source of data that was analyzed were stated.
In chapter four, the analyses of data collected were tested using the descriptive analysis. The policy implications that could be drawn from the findings were given.
The last chapter, which is the chapter five, was divided into three parts which are summary, conclusion and recommendations.