Accounting for Public Relation Expenses in Nigeria Corporate Organization
Content Structure of Accounting for Public Relation Expenses in Nigeria Corporate Organization
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Introduction Of Accounting for Public Relation Expenses in Nigeria Corporate Organization
BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Public relation is the art of communication, which is applied to any sort of organization, commercial or public or non commercial sector. That is why it is far bigger than advertising or marketing.
It could also be said that the book of the said whole books of the world religion contain from of public relation, in that ancient scribes were seeking to create an understanding of their faith.
Today at airport’s airlines recognize by their logos and by the dress of their crew and other staff. This is often called corporate identity.
Also, public relation is the practice of planned and sustain effort to establish and maintain good will and mutual understanding further, public relation practices are the art and social science of analysis trends predicting their consequence, counseling organization leaders and implementing planned programme of action which will serve both the organization and public interest. The definition also embraces the public affair and social science aspect of an organization that is, its responsibility to public interest.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
It is noted earlier that essence of public relation in an organization is so efficiency because it make the report and relationship between the employee and to promote the profitability and growth of the organization. But in recent time in Nigeria, some corporation had been so corrupt, ordinarily, public relation can be classified into taxable and non taxable item. It becomes taxable if a corporation makes an expenses in form of welfare or to promote awareness for their company and non taxable if the company has taken bribe when workers are being recruited or employed, this could not be taxed in a country like Nigeria.
This corruption has eaten deep into their scarce resource. This research look at corporate organization Nigeria, to identify the cause of problem as whether the expense on public relation are taken or not. This study becomes more important at this time of economic recession and since it is the corporation fund that is squandered and wasted, this could be classified under budgeting account.
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The aim of the every entrepreneur is to nurture his business venture to mature in order for it to grow, extend, make profit and be able to withstand the hard economy tides and not for it to collapse few mart’s after it was established. The objective of the study is to do the following
Identify reason for budgeting public relation expenses
Identify the need for public relation account system
To ascertain whether there is any account for public relation expenses in Nigeria corporate organization
To ascertain if accounts system are efficiently and effectively applied.
SCOPE AND LIMITATION
Public relation is a very wide topic that cannot be exhaustively dealt with in this single research given time and resource as a limiting factor. As a result of this scope, this work has been reduced to a manageable but detailed size.
Finally, there was the problem of in adequate research material especially journal and newspapers.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This study is relevant because it will be of a great help or assistance to the organization in finding out their area of weakness and thereby getting approved solution.