A Study Into Motivational Forces i
Content Structure of A Study Into Motivational Forces in the Service Industry of Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of A Study Into Motivational Forces in the Service Industry of Nigeria
The study was based on descriptive analysis of the motivational forces in service Industries, the case of PHCN, Uyo.
The chapter is divided into five (5) parts, The first chapter dealt with the general introduction of the research findings, the second chapter dealt with the research finding made in the course of the investigations, the third part dealt with researcher’s recommendation based on investigation while the fourth part will make the conclusion.
Finally the fifth part will provide suggestions for further studies.