A Study Into Investors Reliance on Financial Statements ( a Case Study of Union Bank, Uyo Branch)
Content Structure of A Study Into Investors Reliance on Financial Statements ( a Case Study of Union Bank, Uyo Branch)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of A Study Into Investors Reliance on Financial Statements ( a Case Study of Union Bank, Uyo Branch)
Financial statements are the basis tools in which investors rely for making informed decisions concerning an organization. This study seeks to analyze how investors rely on financial statements and the study also shows how financial statements can be interpreted to users of financial statements. Questionnaires were administered through which data were collected the secondary source were analysis using ratios. The research find out that the liquidity ratio of the bank was good which means the bank is highly liquid to meet it short term debts needs, the researcher recommendation amongst others was that investors at all level should at all times analyze and interpret financial statement before making investment decision that will affects the investors plans. Also that in the case of analysis and interpretation of financial statement, a qualified Accountant should handle it and communicates the results to the interest party.