A Critical Study on the Effect of Cultism on Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria
Content Structure of A Critical Study on the Effect of Cultism on Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Overview of A Critical Study on the Effect of Cultism on Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria
The issue of cultism in our higher institutions of learning is such that has reached an alarming rate inspite of the concerted effort being mobilized against it by the government, institutions authorities, parent and students themselves.
Therefore, this research work examine the perception of students, lecturers and the society towards this menace.
It goes a long way to assess how students view or consider the menace in a diversified and interogenious society like the institution of higher learning.