The Role of Micro Finance Banks in Enhancing Entrepreneurship Among Women in Nigeria
Content Structure of The Role of Micro Finance Banks in Enhancing Entrepreneurship Among Women in Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Micro Finance Banks in Enhancing Entrepreneurship Among Women in Nigeria
Governments, donors and NGOs have over the years initiated and implemented programmes aimed at empowering women economically and socially. Despite these efforts some challenges still remain. Microfinance as tool for women empowerment has become the main subject of many global and regional conferences, seminars and workshops. This study therefore examined the contribution of microfinance to the socio-economic empowerment of women in Nigeria by using Nsehe Micro Finance microfinance programme as a case study. The survey method was adopted where questionnaires were administered to beneficiaries of the nsehe micro finance’s microfinance programme. The findings from the study revealed that access to microfinance has contributed immensely to the economic empowerment of women through improvement in their businesses. Besides, the study shows that access to microfinance has improved the status of women both at the family level and in society as a whole. The study therefore recommends that nsehe micro finance should endeavour to extend more credit facilities to clients to expand their businesses. Finally, nsehe micro finance should provide more training programmes to women in order to improve their entrepreneurial skills and help reduce the problems which hinder their access to microfinance.